Total Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup.
You Will Need
1 pkg. McCormick® Gravy Mix
1 cup cold water
1. STIR water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in small saucepan.
2. STIRRING frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. (Gravy will thicken upon standing.) Serve over turkey, hot meat sandwiches, mashed potatoes or stuffing.
Microwave Directions: Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1½-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute. Microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
Homestyle Turkey Gravy: Use 1/4 cup turkey pan drippings and 3/4 cup water. Serve over turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, hot meat sandwiches, rice or noodles. Use in casserole or pot pie recipes.
Leftover Turkey Chowder
Prep time: 10 mins
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 4 medium red potatoes cut in 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn undrained