Total Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup.
You Will Need
1 pkg. McCormick® Gravy Mix
1 cup cold water
1. STIR water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in small saucepan.
2. STIRRING frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. (Gravy will thicken upon standing.) Serve over beef, pork, hot meat sandwiches or mashed potatoes.
Microwave Directions: Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1½-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute. Microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
TRY THESE TWISTS!
Mushroom & Wine Gravy: Stir 1 tablespoon red wine and ¼ teaspoon McCormick Italian Seasoning into prepared gravy.
Creamy Mushroom Gravy: Use 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup water to prepare gravy.
Serves: Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 5 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package McCormick® Mushroom Gravy Mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk