Total Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup.
You Will Need
1 pkg. McCormick® Gravy Mix
1 cup cold water
1. STIR water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in small saucepan.
2. STIRRING frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. (Gravy will thicken upon standing.) Serve over beef, hot meat sandwiches or mashed potatoes.
Microwave Directions: Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1½-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute. Microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
Mushroom & Wine Herb Gravy: Use 3/4 cup water to prepare gravy, stir 1 tbsp. red wine and 1 cup chopped or sliced sautéed mushrooms into prepared gravy.
Potato Onion Bake
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 package McCormick® Herb Gravy Mix for Beef
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt