Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes 3 cups
You Will Need
1 pkg. McCormick® Gravy Mix
3 cups cold water
1. STIR water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in medium saucepan.
2. STIRRING frequently, cook on medium-high heat until gravy comes to boil. Serve over beef or pork.
For Thicker Au Jus Gravy: Mix 3 tablespoons flour with Gravy Mix before adding water.
French Dip Sandwiches: Layer sliced roast beef on buttered and toasted French rolls or bread. Serve with prepared gravy for dipping.
Easy French Onion Soup: Melt 3 tbsp. butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add 3 medium onions, thinly sliced; cook and stir 20 minutes or until golden brown. Add Gravy Mix and 3 cups water. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with crusty bread topped with melted Swiss cheese. Makes 4 servings.
Roast Beef Panini
Serves: Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 8 slices hearty bread (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup McCormick® Au Jus Gravy Mix