TRY THIS TWIST! Southwestern Chili Tortilla Bake: Add 1 can (8 3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained, and 1 can (4 1/2 oz.) chopped green chiles with the tomatoes and beans. Cover bottom of greased 11x7-inch baking dish with 3 flour tortillas (8-inch). Layer with 1/2 of the chili mixture and 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Repeat tortilla, chili and cheese layers. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 8 servings.
Southwestern Chili Tortilla Bake
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Tex Mex Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) kidney beans undrained
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese