TRY THIS TWIST! Southwestern Chili Tortilla Bake: Add 1 can (8 3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained, and 1 can (4 1/2 oz.) chopped green chiles with the tomatoes and beans. Cover bottom of greased 11x7-inch baking dish with 3 flour tortillas (8-inch). Layer with 1/2 of the chili mixture and 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Repeat tortilla, chili and cheese layers. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 8 servings.
Easy Texas Chili
Serves: Makes 5 (1-cup) servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 package McCormick® Tex Mex Chili Seasoning Mix