You Will Need
1 pkg. McCormick® Seasoning Mix
1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
1 can (14 ½ oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained or 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce.
1 can (15 to 16 oz.) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
Assorted Toppings: shredded cheese, chopped onions or sour cream
1. BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
2. STIR in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes and beans. Bring to boil. Cover. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with toppings, if desired.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Quick & Easy Cincinnati Chili: Omit beans in chili. Add 1 tsp. McCormick Ground Cinnamon. Serve chili over 8oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained. Top with kidney beans, shredded cheese and chopped onions, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Tortilla Chicken Chili
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) kidney beans undrained
- 1 can Mexican-style corn drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size tortilla chips