Email Address is required.
Email Address is invalid.
Password is required.
Password must be at least 6 characters.
Your email and/or password aren't in our records. Please try again.
Oops! Something went wrong with signing in.
First Name is required.
First Name contains invalid symbols.
Your email is already in our system.
Hmm…that password was not recognized.
Oops! Something went wrong with registration.
Sorry! We can't find that email address.
The leaves of the small, creeping, shrublike perennial with a pungent mintlike odor, Thymus vulgaris L.
1 tsp. dried Thyme Leaves = 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
• Use with green beans, eggplant, carrots and zucchini.
• Add to soups, barbecue and spaghetti sauces, and cheese spreads or sauces.
• Use in lamb or beef stew, and pot pies.
Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1. COOK and peel 2 lbs. sweet potatoes.
2. MASH with 2 tbsp. softened butter, 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp. Ground Ginger, and 1/4 tsp. each Thyme Leaves and salt until well blended and smooth.
Recipe by McCormick
Product by McCormick