1 tsp. dried Thyme Leaves = 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
• Use with green beans, eggplant, carrots and zucchini.
• Add to soups, barbecue and spaghetti sauces, and cheese spreads or sauces.
• Use in lamb or beef stew, and pot pies.
Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1. COOK and peel 2 lbs. sweet potatoes.
2. MASH with 2 tbsp. softened butter, 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp. Ground Ginger, and 1/4 tsp. each Thyme Leaves and salt until well blended and smooth.
Grilled Potato Salad with Cilantro Lime Chimichurri
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, pierced with fork
- 2 bell peppers each cut into 6 strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided