1 tsp. dried Thyme Leaves = 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
• Use with green beans, eggplant, carrots and zucchini.
• Add to soups, barbecue and spaghetti sauces, and cheese spreads or sauces.
• Use in lamb or beef stew, and pot pies.
Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1. COOK and peel 2 lbs. sweet potatoes.
2. MASH with 2 tbsp. softened butter, 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp. Ground Ginger, and 1/4 tsp. each Thyme Leaves and salt until well blended and smooth.
Ham and Cheese Egg Cups
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt