1 tsp. dried Tarragon Leaves = 1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
• Use in mushroom or chicken soups.
• Use in vegetables and potato, tuna, chicken, egg and pasta salads.
• Excellent in sauces for fish or chicken.
Umami Vegetable Saute with Tarragon and White Wine
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons ground dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Tarragon Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot halved lengthwise and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 rib celery thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 cups asparagus pieces 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups halved multicolored cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage