1 teaspoon dried Sage = 2 teaspoons fresh sage
• Sage is well known for its use in stuffings for poultry, fish, game and other meats. Use 1/2 tsp. to 4 cups bread cubes for stuffing.
• Use in pot roast or stew of beef or venison.
• Good in cheese spreads, vegetable soup, chowders and eggplant.
• Also good in cornbread, biscuits, muffins and cheese dishes.
New Orleans Style Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Prep time: 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 16 dinner rolls split and toasted
- 1 pound sliced roast turkey
- 8 thin slices salami halved
- 1/3 cup chopped stuffed green olives
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves