1 teaspoon dried Sage = 2 teaspoons fresh sage
• Sage is well known for its use in stuffings for poultry, fish, game and other meats. Use 1/2 tsp. to 4 cups bread cubes for stuffing.
• Use in pot roast or stew of beef or venison.
• Good in cheese spreads, vegetable soup, chowders and eggplant.
• Also good in cornbread, biscuits, muffins and cheese dishes.
Molasses Bourbon Sour
Serves: Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup sorghum molasses
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 4 cups cracked ice divided
- 1 cup apple cider divided
- 1/2 cup bourbon divided
- 1/2 cup Sage Molasses Syrup divided
- 1/2 cup lemon juice divided