1 tsp. dried Rosemary Leaves = 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
• Add to marinades and barbecue and pasta sauces.
• Use on lamb, pork and chicken.
• Use in eggplant, zucchini, stewed tomatoes and green beans.
Rosemary Smoked Tomato Jam with Poached Egg
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds plum tomatoes cored, halved and seeded
- 1 medium onion cut into thick slices
- 1 small poblano chile seeded
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices thick-sliced rustic bread