Use a dash to 1/8 tsp. in most recipes for 4 servings unless very hot food is desired. Increase to suit taste.
• Use in curried dishes, creamed dishes, casseroles, barbecued beef or pork, salad dressings and chowders.
• Use to season pizza, pot roast, beef stew and minestrone.
Squash Ribbon Salad with Red Curry Vinaigrette
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 2 teaspoons Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 4 slices pancetta
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved