Use a dash to 1/8 tsp. in most recipes for 4 servings unless very hot food is desired. Increase to suit taste.
• Use in curried dishes, creamed dishes, casseroles, barbecued beef or pork, salad dressings and chowders.
• Use to season pizza, pot roast, beef stew and minestrone.
Salmon Tostada with Chamoy and Charred Corn Relish
Prep time: 25 mins
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Chile Pepper, Ancho
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ears fresh corn husks and silk strands removed
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced (1-cup)
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper diced (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 blood oranges juiced (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 salmon fillets skin off (4 to 5 ounces each)
- 8 tostada shells (5 inch)
- 2 avocadoes peeled, seeded and each cut into 16 slices