Onion may be grown in almost any temperate climate. Onion is an important flavoring in almost every country in the world. When combined with other ingredients, onion's flavor is rarely overwhelming or assertive. McCormick®'s dehydrated onion varieties, including Onion Salt, reconstitute in liquid, providing consistently fresh flavor while maintaining a longer shelf life.
Salt, Onion, Sodium Silico Aluminate (Added To Make Free Flowing), And Onion Oil.
1/4 tsp. (1.3g)
• Sprinkle on hamburgers, steak, chicken, pork, and seafood before grilling or broiling.
• Add to spaghetti sauce, marinades, oil and vinegar dressing, tomato soup, and vegetable juice.
• Mix into chicken salad, potato salad, meat loaf, and chili.
• Use in breading for baked or fried chicken.
• Sprinkle on pizza, scrambled eggs, rice, pasta, potatoes, vegetables and corn-on-the-cob.
Serves: Makes 10 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Prep time: 5 mins