1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger = 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
• Add 1/4 tsp. to 2 cups sliced carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Use in cakes, cookies, gingerbread, fruit or steamed puddings.
• Add to Asian dishes.
• Use in chutney, salad dressings or teriyaki sauce.
Ginger Peach Glaze
1. MIX 1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger.
2. BRUSH on ham or pork roasts during last 10 minutes of cooking. Or, serve with pork chops.
Beef and Broccoli Pizza
Prep time: 15 mins
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed