1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger = 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
• Add 1/4 tsp. to 2 cups sliced carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Use in cakes, cookies, gingerbread, fruit or steamed puddings.
• Add to Asian dishes.
• Use in chutney, salad dressings or teriyaki sauce.
Ginger Peach Glaze
1. MIX 1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger.
2. BRUSH on ham or pork roasts during last 10 minutes of cooking. Or, serve with pork chops.
Lemon Glazed Ginger Cookies
Serves: Makes 4 dozen or 24 (2 cookie) servings.View full recipe >
Prep time: 20 mins