1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger = 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
• Add 1/4 tsp. to 2 cups sliced carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Use in cakes, cookies, gingerbread, fruit or steamed puddings.
• Add to Asian dishes.
• Use in chutney, salad dressings or teriyaki sauce.
Ginger Peach Glaze
1. MIX 1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger.
2. BRUSH on ham or pork roasts during last 10 minutes of cooking. Or, serve with pork chops.
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 3/4 cup liquid from Asian-Style Pickled Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 6 ciabatta rolls (6-inch long)
- 2 cups prepared Asian-Style Pickled Vegetables, drained