• Use with beef, chicken, lamb, shrimp and vegetables in making curries.
• Also use in fruit compotes, deviled eggs and chicken or shrimp salad.
Curried Shrimp with Sugar Snap Peas
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Lite Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons lime juice