• Add to cabbage, tomato sauce, curry dishes, beef stew, meat loaf, Mexican-style baked eggs, and marinades for shish kebab and wild game.
• Use to season Mexican-style rice, tacos, enchiladas, chili, tomato sauce and beef stew.
• For extra flavor add 1/2 tsp. to 1 cup salsa or 1/2 cup fajita marinade.
• Stir 1/2 tsp. into 4 cups black bean, lentil or chicken soups.
Spicy Southwest Grilled Cheese
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 8 slices country white bread 1/2-inch thick
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese 1-ounce slices