• Mix 1 tsp. with 3 cups sliced apples for pie, apple crisp or stewed apples.
• Sprinkle over French toast, hot cereal, eggnog, broiled grapefruit or bananas.
• Use on ham, pork, sweet potatoes, carrots or beets.
• Add 1 tsp. to 1 cup pancake mix and prepare as directed.
• Add to brownies, chocolate cake and hot chocolate.
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with Toasted Pecans
Serves: Makes 6 (1-cup) servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 butternut squash (about 2 pounds), peeled, halved, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 can (14 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 cup fat free half-and-half