Email Address is required.
Email Address is invalid.
Password is required.
Password must be at least 6 characters.
Your email and/or password aren't in our records. Please try again.
Oops! Something went wrong with signing in.
First Name is required.
First Name contains invalid symbols.
Your email is already in our system.
Hmm…that password was not recognized.
Oops! Something went wrong with registration.
Sorry! We can't find that email address.
The dried, ground bark of Cinnamomum cassia, Blume. It is brown to reddish-brown in color. The principal active ingredient in the volatile oil is cinnamaldehyde, which is responsible for the characteristic odor.
• Mix 1 tsp. with 3 cups sliced apples for pie, apple crisp or stewed apples.
• Sprinkle over French toast, hot cereal, eggnog, broiled grapefruit or bananas.
• Use on ham, pork, sweet potatoes, carrots or beets.
• Add 1 tsp. to 1 cup pancake mix and prepare as directed.
• Add to brownies, chocolate cake and hot chocolate.
Recipe by McCormick
Product by McCormick