A blend of chili pepper and other spices and salt.
Chili Pepper, Spices, Salt, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), And Garlic.
1/4 tsp. (0.5g)
• Add 1 to 2 tbsp. to 1 lb. meat for chili.
• Use in guacamole, tomato sauce, corn, corn bread and Spanish rice.
• Mix into pinto beans, bean dip, tamale pie and enchiladas.
• Season chicken wings, hamburgers, and beef or chicken stews.
• Toss with shredded Cheddar cheese and melt over tortilla chips for nachos.
Serves: Makes 6 (3-wing) appetizer servings.
Prep time: 10 mins