• Add 1 to 2 tbsp. to 1 lb. meat for chili.
• Use in guacamole, tomato sauce, corn, corn bread and Spanish rice.
• Mix into pinto beans, bean dip, tamale pie and enchiladas.
• Season chicken wings, hamburgers, and beef or chicken stews.
• Toss with shredded Cheddar cheese and melt over tortilla chips for nachos.
Island Shrimp Quesadillas
Serves: Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, such as Mexican blend or Cheddar & Monterey Jack
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces frozen cooked small shrimp, thawed and well drained
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and coarsely chopped