• Use in apple pie, other apple dishes, sweet potatoes, fruit salad dressings, French toast, coffee cake and cookies.
• Use 1 1/2 tsp. to 6 medium apples for pie.
Spiced Peanut Butter Caramel Pie
Serves: Makes 12 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup caramel dessert topping
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Neufchâtel cheese, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups thawed frozen light whipped topping