• Mix equal amounts Whole Allspice with whole black or mixed peppercorns in a peppermill to create your own special spice blend.
• Add 4 to 6 berries to water when poaching fish.
• Use in French dressing, spiced shrimp, pot roast of beef or game, marinades for beef or fish, and pickled beets.
• Add 1 to 2 berries to each pint bread and butter pickles or mixed pickles.
Charred Orange Colada
Serves: Makes 4 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
- 4 seedless oranges
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar divided
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Whole
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup black rum
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1 to 2 cups crushed or cracked ice