• Add 1/8 tsp. to 1 lb. ground beef for Swedish meatballs.
• Use in spiced tea, cakes, cookies, fruit pies and French toast.
• Add a dash to asparagus, chicken or tomato soups.
• Use in French dressing, beets, baked beans, squash and carrots.
Caribbean Shrimp Bruschetta
Serves: Makes 32 (1-piece) servings.
Prep time: 20 mins
- 1 pound cooked peeled shrimp coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 mango peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf French bread cut into 32 (1/2-inch) slices
- Olive oil