• Enhance the flavor of your favorite cake, muffin, or brownie mix with 1 teaspoon of pure Vanilla.
• Round out the sweetness and boost the flavor of fruit salads by adding 1 teaspoon to 4 cups of fruit.
• For richer flavor and enticing aroma, start with 1/4 teaspoon to one cup coffee, hot chocolate or tea.
• Vanilla can also enhance the flavor of meat sauces, marinades and vinaigrettes.
• Balance savory meat flavors by adding vanilla to sauces or glazes for chicken, pork or shellfish.
White Bundt Cake with Vanilla Glaze
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract