I'm cooking now!
• Toss 4 servings hot cooked pasta with 1/3 to 1/2 cup pesto.
• Drizzle over sliced tomato and mozzarella salad.
• Stir about 1 tablespoon pesto into 1/4 cup mayonnaise for pesto mayonnaise. Use as a sandwich spread.
• Drizzle pesto over cooked chicken, steak, lamb or fish.
• Stir into pasta or potato salad.
• Pour pesto into ice cube trays; freeze until firm. Place pesto cubes in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Store in freezer up to 2 months. Thaw cubes in refrigerator before using.