Mint pesto is especially delicious with grilled or roasted lamb. Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
Place mint leaves, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor; cover. Process just until smooth. Gradually add oil with machine running. Process until well blended and smooth.
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
• Serve with grilled lamb chops.
• Spread generously on steak during last 5 minutes of grilling.
• Stir 1 to 2 teaspoons into chicken salad.
• Spread on fish before baking. Or, serve with grilled fish or shrimp.
• Pour pesto into ice cube trays; freeze until firm. Place pesto cubes in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Store in freezer up to 2 months. Thaw cubes in refrigerator before using.