Email Address is required.
Email Address is invalid.
Password is required.
Password must be at least 6 characters.
Your email and/or password aren't in our records. Please try again.
Oops! Something went wrong with signing in.
First Name is required.
First Name contains invalid symbols.
Your email is already in our system.
Hmm…that password was not recognized.
Oops! Something went wrong with registration.
Sorry! We can't find that email address.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Mint pesto is especially delicious with grilled or roasted lamb. Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
(amount per serving)
• Serve with grilled lamb chops.
• Spread generously on steak during last 5 minutes of grilling.
• Stir 1 to 2 teaspoons into chicken salad.
• Spread on fish before baking. Or, serve with grilled fish or shrimp.
• Pour pesto into ice cube trays; freeze until firm. Place pesto cubes in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Store in freezer up to 2 months. Thaw cubes in refrigerator before using.
Recipe by McCormick
Recipe by Gourmet
This recipe features California Style Minced Garlic made from Fresh Garlic. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Product by McCormick