Email Address is required.
Email Address is invalid.
Password is required.
Password must be at least 6 characters.
Your email and/or password aren't in our records. Please try again.
Oops! Something went wrong with signing in.
First Name is required.
First Name contains invalid symbols.
Your email is already in our system.
Hmm…that password was not recognized.
Oops! Something went wrong with registration.
Sorry! We can't find that email address.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Arugula adds a peppery bite to pesto. Toss with cooked pasta or new potatoes.
(amount per serving)
• Toss 4 servings hot cooked pasta with 1/3 to 1/2 cup pesto.
• Drizzle over sliced tomato and mozzarella salad.
• Stir about 1 tablespoon pesto into 1/4 cup mayonnaise for pesto mayonnaise. Use as a sandwich spread.
• Drizzle pesto over cooked chicken, steak, lamb or fish.
• Stir into pasta or potato salad.
• Pour pesto into ice cube trays; freeze until firm. Place pesto cubes in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Store in freezer up to 2 months. Thaw cubes in refrigerator before using.
Recipe by McCormick
This recipe features California Style Crushed Garlic made from Fresh Garlic. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Product by McCormick