7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
To make it easy, use corn bread prepared from a mix in this recipe.
Makes 12 (3/4-cup) servings.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 323
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in sage, thyme and garlic powder.
- Mix corn bread, vegetable mixture and sausage in large bowl. Add broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Complete your meal
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Prepare and bake 2 packages (8 1/2 ounces each) corn bread mix as directed on package. Cool and crumble to yield 10 cups.
- One package (16 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix can be substituted for the 10 cups of crumbled corn bread. Increase chicken broth to 2 2/3 cups.
This recipe features Sage, Rubbed. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews