7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
These rich and creamy potatoes are absolutely delicious. For an extra crispy bacon topping, sprinkle at end of cooking.
Makes 12 (3/4-cup) servings.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 293
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes are smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle at the end of cooking. Cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Complete your meal
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Start with about 4 pounds uncooked potatoes to yield 5 1/2 cups mashed potatoes. For faster preparation, start with instant or refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes.
- To make ahead, assemble casserole. Do not sprinkle with bacon. Cover and refrigerate casserole. Refrigerate bacon separately. Bake casserole as directed. Sprinkle with bacon during last 5 minutes of cooking.
This recipe features Parsley Flakes. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews