7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
When you're entertaining a crowd at a backyard cookout or a tailgating party, serve these moist and delectable brisket sliders. We recommend Lemon Pepper Slaw for the coleslaw but you can use your favorite recipe or purchase coleslaw from the deli.
Makes 12 (2-slider) servings.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 678
Complete your meal
- Rub Seasoning over beef. Place beef, fat side up, in 13x9-inch foil pan. Cover with foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high. Turn burner on 1 side to medium-high. Turn off burner(s) on other side. Place covered beef in pan on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
- Grill 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until internal temperature of thickest part of beef is 180ºF to 185ºF. Carefully remove pan from grill.
- Return beef to grill, placing it directly on unlit side. Cook 30 minutes longer or until beef forms a crust and internal temperature is 190ºF to 200ºF.
- Remove beef from grill. Let stand 10 minutes. Slice brisket. Serve brisket slices on slider rolls. Top with BBQ Sauce and slaw. Serve with additional BBQ Sauce, if desired.
This recipe features Grill Mates Slow Low Smokin Texas BBQ Rub. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews