7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix is a zesty blend of authentic seasonings, including chili peppers, that makes preparing delicious chili a snap.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 335
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
Complete your meal
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Serve chili as a topping for rice, baked potatoes, hot dogs or fries.
- Use McCormick® Mild, Hot or Tex-Mex Chili Seasoning Mix depending on your desired level of heat. To reduce sodium, try with McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Chili Seasoning Mix or 30% Less Sodium Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
- Add assorted toppings, such as shredded cheese, chopped onions or sour cream.
Blazin Hot Chili: Use McCormick® Hot Chili Seasoning Mix. Add 1 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper or 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper or 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped, with the beans.
This recipe features Chili Seasoning Mix Original. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews