Email Address is required.
Email Address is invalid.
Password is required.
Password must be at least 6 characters.
Your email and/or password aren't in our records. Please try again.
Oops! Something went wrong with signing in.
First Name is required.
First Name contains invalid symbols.
Your email is already in our system.
Hmm…that password was not recognized.
Oops! Something went wrong with registration.
Sorry! We can't find that email address.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
These wonderful light and airy confections are complemented by the cooling flavor of mint extract. Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
(amount per serving)
• Eggs separate more easily when they are warm. Place egg whites in bowl and bring to room temperature. To speed up this process, place bowl of egg whites into a slightly larger bowl containing lukewarm water.
• Make sure beater and mixing bowl are spotlessly clean. Any grease in the mixture will deflate meringue.
• Do not make meringues during humid weather. Moisture will prevent egg whites from forming stiff peaks.
• For best results, bake meringues on baking sheets lined with nonstick foil. Or bake on foil-lined baking sheets sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
• To make different shapes of meringue, spoon meringue mixture into large resealable plastic bag. Snip off a corner of the bag and gently squeeze to pipe meringue onto baking sheets. Pipe into various shapes, such as hearts, "kisses," letters, numbers, etc.
Recipe by McCormick
This recipe features Pure Mint Extract.
Product by McCormick