7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
Smooth white chocolate and refreshing peppermint combine in a candy-striped confection that looks and tastes like the holidays.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 188
- Microwave chocolate chips in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peppermint extract.
- Spread on large foil-lined baking sheet to 1/4-inch thickness. Add food color, drop by drop, over mixture. Using a wooden skewer, swirl color through chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed candies, pressing lightly into chocolate with spatula.
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until firm. Break into irregular pieces to serve. Store in covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator up to 5 days.
Complete your meal
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Substitute 12 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped, for the white chocolate chips.
- Before sprinkling on the peppermint candies, sift the crushed candies through a fine strainer to remove any ultrafine, dustlike pieces.
This recipe features Pure Peppermint Extract. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews