7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
This favorite takes on a seasonal twist with a splash of Irish cream liqueur and green food coloring. The decadent brownie and swirl topping will leave everyone tapping their feet to a Celtic tune.
Makes 16 servings.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 292
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve 1 cup batter. Spread remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food color; beat until well blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved 1 cup batter by spoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square baking pan. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Complete your meal
Test Kitchen Tips:
- For easy clean-up, line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares.
- If desired, 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract may be used in place of the Irish cream liqueur. Omit flour.
This recipe features Pure Vanilla Extract. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews