7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
Chocolate chips and cocoa added richness to traditional gingerbread. For an elegant touch, bake the cake in a Bundt pan instead of the typical square.
Makes 16 servings.
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 380
Complete your meal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-cup Bundt pan with no stick cooking spray with flour. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and molasses in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in egg. Add flour mixture alternately with water, stirring just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Prepare Vanilla Butter Glaze. Spoon over cooled cake. Let stand until glaze is set.
- Vanilla Butter Glaze: Mix 3 tablespoons butter, melted, 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, 3 tablespoons water and 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract in medium bowl until well blended and smooth. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe features Ginger Ground. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews