7 matching flavors
- Herby Fresh
No need to steer clear of this black cat. In fact, the little ghouls and goblins will be making a bee-line to this purr-fect Halloween dessert.
(amount per servings)
Complete your meal
- Mark a circle around one of the cake layers about 1 inch in from cake edge as shown in template. Cut at marking. Remove inner circle and place on large platter. This will be the cat's head.
- Cut cat tail, ears, and feet from remaining 1-inch outer circle as shown in template and arrange as shown on body of cat.
- Mix food color into frosting, using about 3 to 4 drops food color for every 1/2 cup frosting.
- Frost cat head and body. Frost tail, ears and feet and attach to cat head and body with frosting. Use candy to make cat's eyes, nose and tongue.
- DOWNLOAD THE CAKE TEMPLATE HERE.
This recipe features Black Food Color. Here are a few more delicious ways to use it.
Rating and Reviews