Zesty Herb Marinade
Makes 2/3 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
1/3 cup water
3 tablespoons white vinegar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 pounds pork chops, chicken or beef
1. Mix Marinade Mix, water, vinegar and oil in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade
3. Grill, broil or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard remaining marinade.
Tip: Also complements the flavor of grilled vegetables.
Herb Marinated Mixed Grill
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 salmon steak (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links
- 3 tablespoons oil