Zesty Herb Marinade
Makes 2/3 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
1/3 cup water
3 tablespoons white vinegar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 pounds pork chops, chicken or beef
1. Mix Marinade Mix, water, vinegar and oil in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade
3. Grill, broil or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard remaining marinade.
Tip: Also complements the flavor of grilled vegetables.
Zesty Herb Grilled Vegetables
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, such as Beefsteak, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 2-inch strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices