Zesty Herb Marinade
Makes 2/3 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
1/3 cup water
3 tablespoons white vinegar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 pounds pork chops, chicken or beef
1. Mix Marinade Mix, water, vinegar and oil in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade
3. Grill, broil or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard remaining marinade.
Tip: Also complements the flavor of grilled vegetables.
Zesty Veggie Pizza
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 20 mins
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed or 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)