Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
Makes 2/3 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
1/4 cup oil
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons apple cider or white vinegar
2 pounds chicken, pork or salmon
1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat or seafood in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes). Remove from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill or broil until cooked through, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
Southern Peach Marinade: Prepare marinade as directed, using 1/4 cup peach preserves in place of the oil. Use as a marinade for chicken.
Grilled Spiced Brandy and Herb Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers seeded and finely chopped
- 6 bone-in pork chops, trimmed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper