Makes 1/2 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Smokin' Sweet Tea Marinade
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons apple cider or white vinegar
2 pounds chicken, pork or steak
1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. (marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes). Remove from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill, broil or bake until cooked through, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Peach Salsa
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion such as Vidalia
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokin' Sweet Tea Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 crusty rolls