Mojito Lime Marinade
Makes 1/2 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade
1/4 cup oil
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons apple cider or white vinegar
2 pounds chicken, beef or shrimp
1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat or seafood in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes.) Remove from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade
3. Grill, broil or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard remaining marinade.
Honey Lime Marinade: Mix Marinade Mix, 1/4 cup each oil and lime juice, and 1 tablespoon honey. Continue as directed.
Grilled Curry Lime Tuna with Toasted Coconut Sauce
Prep time: 20 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 pounds tuna steaks 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1 cup Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro