Mexican Fiesta Marinade
Makes 2/3 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Mexican Fiesta Marinade
1/4 cup oil
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons apple cider or white vinegar
2 pounds chicken, beef or shrimp
1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat or seafood in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes.) Remove from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade
3. Grill, broil or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard remaining marinade.
Mexican Lime Marinade: Mix Marinade Mix, and 1/4 cup each oil and lime juice. Continue as directed.
Fired Up Southwest Fajitas
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 10 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mexican Fiesta Marinade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak or boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (burrito-size)