Makes 1/2 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 pounds chicken, pork or beef
1. Mix Marinade Mix, water and oil in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill, broil, or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
Mesquite BBQ Sauce: Combine Marinade Mix with 1/2 cup ketchup and 1/3 cup honey. Brush sauce on meat last 10 minutes of cooking.
Mesquite Sausage Pizza
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 20 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage links
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 fresh or drained canned pineapple slices
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed or 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil