Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade
Makes 2/3 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon white or balsamic vinegar
2 pounds fish, chicken or pork
1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes.) Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill, broil or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
Citrus Herb Marinade: Combine Marinade Mix with 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Continue with Steps 2 and 3 above.
Citrus Herb Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic Herb & Wine Marinade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium bell pepper cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 cup small mushrooms