Baja Citrus Marinade
Makes 1/2 cup marinade.
1 package Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade
1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 pounds salmon, seafood or chicken
1. Combine Marinade Mix with oil, water and vinegar in glass dish or large plastic bag.
2. Add meat, turning to coat all sides. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
3. Grill, broil, or bake until done, basting with remaining marinade halfway through cooking, if desired. Discard any leftover marinade.
Orange Baja Marinade: Prepare Marinade Mix with 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup oil and 1 tablespoon honey. Continue with Steps 2 and 3 above.
Santa Fe Style Grilled Pizza
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Prep time: 20 mins
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed or 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro