Rub generously on meat before grilling (about 2 tablespoons per 1 pound). Great on chicken, pork, beef, salmon or shrimp.
Applewood Grilled Shrimp and Plum Salad with Cinnamon Honey Dressing
Serves: Makes 6 servings.
Prep time: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup plum preserves
- 6 slices applewood bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Applewood Rub
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 plums, each cut into 6 slices
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries