• Sprinkle or rub over chicken or fish before cooking; add small amount to soups, stews and sauces.
• For a deep, smoky paprika flavor sprinkle on deviled eggs and spiced nuts.
Grilled Fruit Salsa with Lime Tequila and Smoked Paprika
Prep time: 20 mins
- 2 small firm ripe mangoes
- 2 cored pineapple rings, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Paprika, Smoked