• Add 1/4 teaspoon to meat marinade or to 4 cups mashed sweet potatoes or squash.
• Add to tomato sauces, borsch, cakes, squash, sweet potatoes, fruit pies and fruit salad dressings.
• Add a small amount to flavor barbeque sauce.
Clove and Green Apple Panzanella
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Riesling wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Cloves, Ground
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Allspice, Ground Jamaican
- 3 cups cubed crusty artisan bread
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples cored
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion