• Perfect for French toast, oatmeal or yogurt.
• Also great in molé recipes and spice rubs for meat.
• Sprinkle on fruit or stir into pancake, muffin or cookie batter.
Prep time: 20 mins
View full recipe >
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry thawed (1/2 of 17.3 ounce package)
- 2 apples such as Granny Smith or Golden Delicious, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Cinnamon, Roasted Ground Saigon
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup apple jelly melted