Each of us has a flavor story.
Share yours, and McCormick will make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
and we'll make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
Share your flavor story, and we'll make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
Thank you for sharing your flavor story with us!
Your story resulted in a $1 donation to United Way Worldwide. Now, see how others around the world are talking about flavors and get others involved.
We were unable to submit your flavor story.
Please check back later to submit your flavor story and we'll make a $1 donation to United Way Worldwide. Now, see how others around the world are talking about flavors and get others involved.
From recipes passed down through the generations to a memorable meal shared with loved ones, our flavor stories connect us to one another. We want you to share yours.
No worries —we'll never post to your networks without permission.
Register to save products and recipes
Create your account to make your FlavorPrint and get personalized recommendations.
Get new and exciting recipes recommended for you in our monthly newsletter email.
Ready to design your unique FlavorPrint? Just answer some questions
about flavors you like, to create your FlavorPrint and get personalized recommendations.
Confirm your account info to complete registration and start personalizing
We found your email in our system, please confirm your account by entering your password below.
No Problem. We'll send you an email with reset instructions.
Check your inbox for instructions to reset your account. If you don't see it, check your spam. The folder —not your dinner.
Something went wrong with login/signup. Please click the back button to try again.
Unsalted Vegetable Stock
Vegetable Stock (Carrot, Mushroom, Tomato, Onion, Celery, And Red Bell Pepper), Natural Flavor, And Spice And Herbs (Bay Leaf, Thyme, Black Pepper).
8.25 FL. OZ. (243mL)
(amount per serving)
• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
GRAINS AND LENTILS
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
LOW FAT COOKING
• Cook vegetables in a small amount of vegetable stock instead of oil or butter.
• Make mashed potatoes with stock instead of milk and butter.
• Make richly flavored sauces for vegetarian pasta and casseroles with stock.
Recipe by Gourmet
Product by Gourmet