• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
• For richly flavored gravy, add stock instead of water to roast chicken pan drippings and thicken as desired.
• Make mashed potatoes with stock instead of milk and butter.
MAIN DISHES AND SOUPS
• Make hearty meals using stock as a base for stews, casseroles and slow cooker recipes.
• Adds full-bodied flavor to soups such as traditional chicken noodle soup.
Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes
Serves: 6View full recipe >
Prep time: 10 mins