Kitchen Basics is excited to announce that the American Heart Association has certified this product!
Beef Stock, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Stocks (Carrot, Onion, Mushroom, Celery), Honey, Beef Extract, Tomato Powder, And Spices And Herbs (Bay Leaf, Thyme, Black Pepper).
8.25fl. oz. (243mL)
• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
SOUPS & STEWS
• Make hearty dishes using stock as a base for stews, pot roasts and other braised meats.
• Adds full-bodied flavor to soups such as mushroom and barley soup.
GRAINS & LENTILS
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
LOW FAT COOKING
• Cook vegetables in a small amount of stock instead of oil or butter.
Prep time: 15 mins