• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
SOUPS & STEWS
• Make hearty dishes using stock as a base for stews, pot roasts and other braised meats.
• Adds full-bodied flavor to soups such as mushroom and barley soup.
GRAINS & LENTILS
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
LOW FAT COOKING
• Cook vegetables in a small amount of stock instead of oil or butter.
Beef and Bok Choy Stir Fry
Serves: 8View full recipe >
Prep time: 15 mins