Each of us has a flavor story.
Share yours, and McCormick will make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
and we'll make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
Share your flavor story, and we'll make a donation to United Way to help feed those in need.
Thank you for sharing your flavor story with us!
Your story resulted in a $1 donation to United Way Worldwide. Now, see how others around the world are talking about flavors and get others involved.
We were unable to submit your flavor story.
Please check back later to submit your flavor story and we'll make a $1 donation to United Way Worldwide. Now, see how others around the world are talking about flavors and get others involved.
From recipes passed down through the generations to a memorable meal shared with loved ones, our flavor stories connect us to one another. We want you to share yours.
Sign in to save your choices and get better recommendations. It just takes a few seconds.
No worries —we'll never post to your networks without permission.
Register to save products and recipes, plus create your FlavorPrint
Create your account to make your FlavorPrint and get personalized recommendations.
Get new and exciting recipes recommended for you in our monthly newsletter email.
Ready to design your unique FlavorPrint? Just answer some questions
about flavors you like, to create your FlavorPrint and get personalized recommendations.
Confirm your account info to complete registration and start personalizing
We found your email in our system, please confirm your account by entering your password below.
No Problem. We'll send you an email with reset instructions.
Check your inbox for instructions to reset your account. If you don't see it, check your spam. The folder —not your dinner.
Something went wrong with login/signup. Please click the back button to try again.
Create your ownFlavorPrint
Try something different:
Original Turkey Stock
Stock (From Beef And Veal), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Stock (Carrot, Mushroom, Onion, And Red Bell Pepper), Salt, Tomato Paste, And Spice And Herbs (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Thyme).
8 fl. oz. (240mL)
(amount per servings)
Total Calories: 25
Sugar: < 1g
• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
SAUCES & GRAVIES
• For richly flavored gravy, add stock instead of water to veal roast pan drippings and thickened as desired.
• For a savory pan sauce, pan fry veal cutlets in butter. Remove from pan. Add stock, stirring to loosen brown bits in bottom of pan. Cook until sauce is slightly reduced. Swirl in cold butter. Serve over veal cutlets.
GRAINS & LENTILS
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
Recipe by Gourmet