• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
• Replace water with stock when preparing stuffing, rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
• For richly flavored gravy, add stock instead of water to roast turkey pan drippings and thicken as desired.
MAIN DISHES & SOUPS
• Make hearty dishes using stock as a base for stews, casseroles and slow cooker recipes.
• Adds full-bodied flavor to soups such as turkey noodle soup.