Email Address is required.
Email Address is invalid.
Password is required.
Password must be at least 6 characters.
Your email and/or password aren't in our records. Please try again.
Oops! Something went wrong with signing in.
First Name is required.
First Name contains invalid symbols.
Your email is already in our system.
Hmm…that password was not recognized.
Oops! Something went wrong with registration.
Sorry! We can't find that email address.
Kitchen Basics is excited to announce that the American Heart Association has certified this product!
Turkey Stock, Chicken Stock, Vegetable Stock (Carrot, Onion, Celery, Mushroom), Sea Salt, Honey, Natural Flavor, Salt, And Spice And Herbs (Black Pepper, Sage And Thyme).
8 fl. oz. (240mL)
(amount per serving)
• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
• Replace water with stock when preparing stuffing, rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
• For richly flavored gravy, add stock instead of water to roast turkey pan drippings and thicken as desired.
MAIN DISHES & SOUPS
• Make hearty dishes using stock as a base for stews, casseroles and slow cooker recipes.
• Adds full-bodied flavor to soups such as turkey noodle soup.
Product by Gourmet